Check out our pins on Pinterest here.
If you use code TPT3, you will get a massive 28% off everything in your cart. If you’re like me, you love a sale AND have a long TpT wishlist!
It’s easy to join, all you need to do is enter the rafflecopter below.
* Be sure that the store you are purchasing from has the red sale tag displayed on their store’s home page.
* Look for the percent each store has. Some stores add 10, 15 or 20% off their products.
* Make sure that the item you are purchasing is on sale. Sometimes sellers select a range of items to be put on sale instead of their whole store. Look for this tag.
* Follow your fave sellers on Pinterest and Facebook to receive notifications and links to products that are on sale.
You can follow Clever Classroom on Facebook here.
* Be sure to follow your favorites sellers. When you go to TpT’s homepage, look at the top to see the seller updates and also click on the ‘more’ link for the drop down menu that displays a list of new resources listed by the stores that you follow. You will also receive an email notification to let you know what they have posted.
* Leave feedback for any previous purchases that you have made by going to the ‘My Purchases’ tab and leave feedback for each item. Your feedback equates to points earned which in turn translates to money off your purchase in checkout (fill in the box).
I hope these ideas help to ensure you make the most of the two day sale.
Here are some of my resources organized by price.
Don’t forget to use the code!
NB. The resources below are categorized at the original price (or discounted price). See the sale tag (once the sale has started) and then you will grab another 8% off in checkout.
Resources under $3
Under $5 or click here to see all of our resources that are $5 or under.
Here are some of our resources that are priced over $10