May 6th is Teacher Appreciation Day.
Jump on over to our Facebook page and join in on shouting out a teacher and or co-worker that you appreciate by leaving a comment on this post – click here.
Teachers all around the world, you are appreciated. We all know how hard we work and how tolling teaching can be.
To say thank you, I am joining in on with TpT to celebrate you. You can grab 20% off everything in my store – Clever Classroom for May 6th and 7th (US time).
Many of my resources are already discounted so take off another 28% when you use code TPTXO in check out.
Here are some of the files that are discounted (click on the image to see more) and that are also on sale for May 6th and 7th:
For those of you who have purchased our Bottle Cap Bundle (includes eight games above), I have just updated the file and added two new games. Click here to see the bundle and read the feedback. Or click here to read more via our blog post.
Be sure to use code TPTXO in check out on May 6th and 7th!
To say thank you to all the wonderful teachers from all around the world, please download these free files:
For more sale items, see below.
Most popular – click here.
Most recent – click here.
$10 and up – click here.
$5-$10 – click here.
Under $5 – click here.
End of year – click here.
Here are some more ways that you can save during the two day, Teacher Appreciation sale.
* Be sure that the store you are purchasing from has the red sale tag displayed on their store’s home page.
* Look for the percent each store has. Some stores add 10, 15 or 20% off their products.
* Make sure that the item you are purchasing is on sale. Sometimes sellers select a range of items to be put on sale instead of their whole store. Look for this tag.
* Watch the clock! TpT now has a countdown clock at the top of their page to show you how long you have left to save.
* Follow your fave sellers on Pinterest and Facebook to receive notifications and links to products that are on sale.
You can follow Clever Classroom on Facebook here.
* Be sure to follow your favorites sellers. When you go to TpT’s homepage, look at the top to see the seller updates and also click on the ‘more’ link for the drop down menu that displays a list of new resources listed by the stores that you follow. You will also receive an email notification to let you know what they have posted.
* Leave feedback for any previous purchases that you have made by going to the ‘My Purchases’ tab and leave feedback for each item. Your feedback equates to points earned which in turn translates to money off your purchase in checkout (fill in the box).
I hope these ideas help to ensure you make the most of the two day sale.
Images in blog post header my Melonheadz Illustrating and Fonts by Kimberly Geswein Fonts.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.