Yup, it’s that time of year again, it’s Teacher Appreciation Week and teachers are celebrating by catching bargains on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Everything in my store will be 20% off plus going through checkout with the CODE: thankyou (one word) will get you another 10% off.
I have been working on a variety of interactive, hands-on resources and have a bunch more on the way.
These three resources can be used with any word list.
Children use their bodies to interact with the word which is so much fun, and is a great way for true learning to occur.
During the sale:
1. Leave feedback on all your purchases to gain TpT credit, which translates into money off your next purchase. Read more here.
2. Use CODE: thankyou in checkout on May 5th and 6th (US Eastern Time).
3. Look for the stores and the products on sale.
4. Shop for bundles, they are already discounted and grabbing them on sale gives you an even bigger discount. Click here for our bundles all in one place.
5. Watch the timer at the top of every Teachers Pay Teachers page.
Here are some of our resources that might come in handy.
This End of the Year Memory Book is for K-1 and is one our top seller!
The file is full of printables and has a bucket load of activity ideas for individuals, small and large groups.
Our Classroom Organization file has more than 70 files and is currently 50% off minus 20% for the sale and 8% with code thankyou in checkout.
These Comprehension Prompts will get your students writing.
Printables for any Word List is a great time saving file and a staple for your literacy program.
Here’s on more way to save!
You could win yourself a $25 TpT gift certificate.
Enter below for your chance to win.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)